Do you have the skills to put up a counter-strike server game? This first person shooter game needs more nerves and adrenaline – to beat up funky terrorists forces. If you don’t have an idea on basic strategy take it from me, the expert.
So, what should be the things – you need to keep in mind to be tactical as possible in a counter strike servergame? Let’s see if you got this on the list.
1. The Right weapons for the Right Game Mode. Every weapon has been designed for specialized combat. If you know how to use the specific weapon (which should be common sense), there should be no problem. Using an AWP will only be good for long distance shots, or wide combat places where you can sneak on. But as exemption to the rule, experts use AWPS on face to face combat – which will only be effective is the opposite is using the same – or if it’s an AWP game. (Don’t dare to use close contact weapons on AWP game or else you’ll get kicked from the counter-strike server).
It will also be good to know the hits and damage rate of each weapon, range, and precision, so you can match them in different game situations. The AK47 hit’s hard but it’s precision is quite questionable – that you need to fire it on single shots rather than rapid fire. Another good weapon is the baby machine gun, which is lighter to carry (allows more move speed) and quite precise at the same time. Although it’s hit rate does not match the AK47.
The Carbine is also a preferable weapon for counter terrorists’ forces; it has good precision especially when used together with a silencer (good for sneaking). The damage rate is quite good and headshot rate is optimum.
On the family of AWPs (Arctic Warfare Police), the Schmidt Scout might look weak but it’s a good sniper if you want fast move speed, quicker reloads, and has a low recoil. This weapon allows players to keep their footstep noise at minimum.
2. Play as Teams. There’s no good with playing diehard – other than getting killed by a mob of enemy players. Staying in teams will cover up some hits and diverts the enemy’s focus on you. It’s easier to kill opponents in teams – especially for those opponents playing Sylvester Stallone.
3. Communicate like real operatives. Playing with teammates who knows military language keeps the game alive. Plus, you’ll get to understand them better with use of a universal language.
4. Learn Duck and Shot. Pro’s uses duck and shot to out win the opposing force. It’s kind of the same with real life war scenarios we see on movies. Practice ducking while making a shot to avoid sniper headshots.
5. Use Knife to Weapon Switch and Vice Verse. Carrying a machine gun is pretty heavy, and you can get caught under fire with it. So, to avoid it, switch your machine gun with a knife while running or after making a shot to move quicker. Although some versions of the counter strike server does not have the quick weapon change (which is awful).
About the Author